Step One: Online Application
Click here for the online application portal
Click Create an Account
Complete an application for ADVANCE within the portal
Step Two: Download & Complete Forms
- Applicant Form (on FACTS)
- Authorization for Disclosure
– All mental health providers and last high school
- School Transcript and Records Release
– For last high school only
- Teacher Recommendation Forms
– For students graduated in the last 24 monthsDownload necessary forms here.
Step Three: Gather Necessary Documents
- Photo of Applicant
- High school transcript(s)
- College transcript(s) if applicable
- Two letters of recommendation
- Current pyscho-educational evaluation
Step Four: Pay Application Fee
There is a $300 non-refundable application fee, paid through the online application portal.
Step Five: Submit All Materials
Return all forms & materials
Mail: ADVANCE Houston
C/O Gateway Academy
3721 Dacoma, Houston, Texas 77092
Step Six: Schedule a Visit
The final step in the application process is scheduling a visit.
Please contact our Executive Director to schedule your visit:
Scott Adams, Executive Director
Tuition for each semester (August-December & January-May) is $15,000. However, there are different levels of tuition to fit the needs of the individual applicant. Contact us today to discuss your student and how the program works.
There is an Enrollment Fee of $1,000.
For any questions or concerns, please contact Michelle Henderson