How to Apply – Beginning the Launch Process
Apply using our ONLINE APPLICATION. We encourage families to apply online as it simplifies submission and provides parents a tool for tracking the status of their admission after their application has been submitted. The launch process is easy and efficient using the tools provided.
*A non-refundable fee of $275 must be submitted with each application.
1. Create an Online Application
To begin the Online Application process, Create an Account. Then log in to your account and Create A New Candidate Application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
After submitting the application, you will be able to track your admissions status by logging in to your account. You will also have the option to print the completed application, monitor when the school receives supplemental application forms and, if necessary, reprint the supplemental forms.
2. Complete and return forms
- Informed Consent
- Student Mental Health and
- Authorization for disclosure on all schools from last two years, current therapists/counselors and current psychiatrists
PLEASE RETURN THESE 3 FORMS SO WE CAN SCHEDULE YOUR CANDIDATE VISIT.
3. Candidate Visit
- Our system will notify us once your application is complete.
- Advance will schedule an appropriate time for your student to come to the training center to sit in on at least one day of our student seminars and complete assessment exercises with our instructors. This will assist us in evaluating current skills and beginning to set strategies for growth.
- Your application is then submitted to our admissions team for final review
ADVANCE admits young adults of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. The ADVANCE program does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs
Download Our Quick Start Guide Here